Worcester Masonic Center
1 Ionic Avenue Worcester Massachusetts

Celebrating our 100th Anniversary

Construction on the building began on September 12, 1913 with the laying of the cornerstone. The building was finished and dedicated on September 3, 1914 by the then Grand Master of Masons in Massachusetts, Most Worshipful Melvin M. Johnson. The temple was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1980. Ionic Avenue was named after the columns that adorn the front of the building's facade.

The Masonic Center is home to two active Masonic Lodges, Morning Star Lodge A.F & A.M., founded in 1793, and Quinsigamond Lodge A.F. & A.M., founded in 1870.  These lodges are part of the 23rd Masonic District. Other Organizations currently using the building are:

Office Hours: Mon - Thurs 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
(508) 752-9321